By clicking on a visual item in one of your slides, you will be able to edit the visualisation. Choose to display Live stream:
You will now configure the different items of your Live Stream.
- Question's choice: the question that will feed the stream.
- Author's personnalization: leave it "None" if you do not want to see the author. Otherwise, you will have to retrieve the information via your survey.
- Answers' filters: allows you to display answers only for a defined period of time.
- Flow moderation: allows you to distribute the moderation work by selecting from a drop-down list (to be created in advance) the entities that each moderator will process. (Example: If 300 people answer during a conference, 100 people in a technical list, 100 in a digital list and 100 in a marketing list. Then 3 specialised moderators will each be able to handle only one of the three lists of streams dedicated to questions from guests in their respective field of activity.)
- Integration: here nothing to fill in, the field will be auto-completed by a URL that redirects to the code corresponding to the incoming stream received.
Once your stream is configured, don't forget to save your changes.
Want to try? Click here 👇
Avez-vous trouvé votre réponse?