Segments and Attributes are close. We cannot explain one without the other.
- Segments allow you to define a population of respondents.
- Attributes allow you to qualify a population of respondents.
Segments and Attributes are the best way to attach contextual data to a feedback. Thanks to them, you can:
- Trigger targeted actions at the validation of a survey.
- Create your own indicators and pilot your customers experience.
- Trigger your survey at the best timing during the customers journey.
- Feed your CRM database thanks to an Attribute like the email or a customer ID.
Segments allow you to get a maximum accuracy for the source of your answers.
As an example, a satisfaction survey concerning a call to your customer service would have:
- One segment: A certain category of customer who called your customer service.
- Several attributes: email, firstname, lastname, contract, advisor, reason for calling.
Through this example, you can see you have all the information about the attributes that matter in order to qualify your segment.
To know more, please read the other articles in the Tracking section.