Dashboards are the best way to make the right decisions at the right moment. The sharing function allows you to filter the dashboard view for each department and each employee of the company.
Prerequisite : before activating the sharing function, you should first create your dashboard: you're not sure how to do it? We explain it in this article!
To activate the sharing function, go to your dashboard and click on the “Share dashboard” button:
By default, the “Sharing enabled” button is set to “ON”. It means that the dashboard can be shared. If the button is “OFF”, you cannot use the sharing function.
Two sharing options are available:
- via Email (For more information on sharing via email click here!)
- via URL
Once you have clicked on sharing by URL, all you have to do is to set up the following:
- “Public sharing”: allows you to restrict access to the dashboard. If the button is "OFF" only recipients who are authenticated on your MyFeelBack account will have access, if it is "ON" anyone with the link can access it.
- “Access allowed during”: The maximum period of validity of a link is 365 days (or less depending on your choice). The links must be renewed before the end of the defined period to allow your recipients always access to the information.
- “Restrict the dashboard to some filters” : you can add filters to display only the relevant information to your contacts, or to keep safe your confidential data. In the example below, we have chosen to apply a filter by country to display the results for Canada only:
Note: Unrestricted filters remain available and usable by your co-workers after sharing.
Once your link is generated, you get:
- a global link (with the display of all your data on your dashboard);
- a link with the applied filter.
You can copy your link, open it and display the dashboard in a new tab, or download the URLs in an Excel file.