Raw data visualisation allows you to:
- Set up your automatic answers export;
- Display the content of responses in a dashboard;
- Set up your raw data exports (manual or FTP).
When you create a new raw data visualisation, the presentation model is displayed as a table:
To customise the table format, click on the "Magic Wand" button:
By passing your mouse over a column header label, you can:
- Edit the name of the column;
- Remove this column;
- Add a new column.
When adding a new column, you can select one of the available data type as shown below:
Customisation actions also allow you to:
- Select your “dataset” and apply the filter to define the precise scope of the desired content:
2. Set the column widths or the number of lines per page. In the case of activation of the verbatim analysis on this campaign, you can choose from the following options:
- Highlight terms : to point out the key terms detected by the analysis tool;
- Show polarity: visually distinguish the polarity of terms by coloring (green for positive, gray for neutral, red for negative);
3. Adjust the graphic style of the table : Background color, color and thickness of outlines, size and color of titles and values etc.
4. To set up the export, in case you want this raw data view be exported by users or recipients of the dashboard. You can then:
- Name the export file: You can define variables for your filename. To do this, add a hashtag. You will see the variables panel appear. You can add several variables to build the name of your file. For example : Export-[#day]/[#month]/[#year]
- Choose your extension: CSV/XLS and its encoding: ISO/UTF-8
- Choose to split columns: so each answer to the survey will have its own column (beware risk of complex operation depending on the type of survey)
Any doubt about your indicators creation? See our dedicated article!
Need to share your raw data exports? It's all explained here!