An abstract of the basics to master, to be able to use the platform by yourself.
You've just successfuly finished your training on the MyFeelBack platform.
To help you with your first steps, we suggest that you should use this user guide. It will allow you to remember many essential elements approached in the first training, so that you can peacefully deal with your customer knowledge projects.
Before you configure your first campaign, a few steps are necessary:
Once you've successfully done those steps, you can start building your surveys. We propose that you expore all of the menus available in your MyFeelBack account, while diving into further details of the main features.
Create your survey
- Add or modify questions
- Set up "button" type elements
- Setting up "free fields" type elements
- Using "multiple choice" type elements
- Using "rating scale" type elements
- Using "rich content" type elements
Modify the flow of a survey
Put actions in place
- Understanding what an action is
- Copy deactivate delete an action
- Using SMS, Email and URL notifications
- Setting up the "manual" trigger for your actions
- Organizing campaigns using labels
- Modify the design of your surveys
- Customize the design of a specific deployment
- Create a deployment using Email
- Create a deployment using SMS
- Attach attributes to a URL deployment
- Use your deployments test mode