Control your results, detect improvement points in real time and make decisions in the blink of an eye!
Dashboards are the best solution to deploy key indicators, update each knew answer, and to pilot your customer experience in real time.
The "dashboard" format must be used if :
- I am looking for real time, and I want the recipient of the dashboard to be able to log in at any time to evaluate his indicators, compare himself or apply filters;
- I wish to to follow the evolution of the indicators and/or lead a team;
- I wish to provide a pre-filtered view for a team and to allow objectives follow-up;
- I am in a shared reporting environment, with clear and mastered common objectives;
- I must be able to create value, action and immediate reaction, without the need for additional analysis of the information transmitted;
- I wish to secure and control access, I can then apply an expiration date on the link or request a login and password;
- Although access is available to all authorised recipients, I would like to send a dedicated link at scheduled intervals, to invite different groups of recipients to log in (frequency: daily/weekly/monthly etc...).
Best practices :
The dashboard indicators must provide lasting and shared information: in other words, they can be defined in a collaborative manner by involving all of the recipient.
Focus on your objectives: consider that ten indicators is a correct maximum number per dashboard.
Organize your dashboard: classify your indicators by theme.
Respect a logical presentation when choosing the type of graph: for example, if the evolution of an indicator per month is displayed in columns, the same will be true for indicators with the same objective.