To ensure that your campaigns reflect your brand universe, you can customize the design of all your surveys!
Use design customization to create an attractive aesthetic and easily increase the number of collected feedbacks!
Let's see how to personalize your surveys!
BE AWARE: To personalize your surveys in a specific and individual way (depending on their deployment), we recommend you read the following article: customize the design of a specific deployment.
Customize the design of your campaigns
In the Menu, go to the "Settings" tab then select "Design" from the Deployments submenu.
The design panel opens it. On the left you get the menu and on the right an overview of your changes.
"Select your theme" lets you choose the theme that best suits your use.
Simple: Theme with fast and effective customization. You can insert your logo, change the background color, change the text color and text background of the following items: title, questions, buttons, footer, border of image choice lists.
- Sagena: You'll find the same customization options as the previous theme, plus the possibility to modify answers colors. The font and the type of submit button also differ.
- Egynn: In addition to previous customizations, you can add a background image (automatically blurred) rather than a color, set the form field label position (that is, within the response field or above). Any sub-question do not appears on the same page, but on a different page.
- November: For this one, the sub-questions appear directly under their parent questions, the background image is sharp and you can choose the font to use.
BE AWARE: If you use a theme with a blurred background image, it's necessary to re-upload if you want the background become sharp in the Horizon theme.
- Horizon: On this theme, the survey display takes place in width, the distribution of answers is build with two columns (ideal for big choice lists), the background image is blurred. Finally, a progress bar is integrated to your survey.
Progress bar :
1) Choose your logo
Color picker appears after you select your logo, to adapt your survey to the colors of your brand.
2) Background image: (Egynn, November and Horizon)
We recommend that you use a high resolution image for a better display (resolution greater than 2560 x 1600).
3) Survey: (Egynn, November and Horizon)
Specific elements of customization appear depending on the theme.
4) Select colors:
- Button hover (November)
- Image Liste Border Color (Horizon)
BE AWARE: Colors can be modified with the color picker or by putting the hexadecimal code of each element (ex: #FFFFFF).
Allows you to paste your Google analytics tracking code.
Choose whether to display the Favicon, bold display questions and insert an advanced CSS code to further personalize your survey.
It's done. You know how to customize the design of a specific deployment!
BE AWARE: Your next surveys will use the by default design set in your general settings, but now you'll be able to customize them as you wish!