When configuring your report, you can choose how the values of your various charts are displayed.
Here is the meaning of the different terms used:
- Visits: A visit is a view of the survey. Visits can be displayed for all dimensions, except for the dimensions related to the question.
Note: A visit cannot be attached to several deployments. If a respondent visits 2 deployments over 30 minutes then 2 visits will be created.
- Answers: to display the number of validated surveys, completely or partially.
- Solicitation: to display the number of invitations to answer to a survey available for website, email or SMS deployments from MyFeelBack. Solicitations can be displayed for the deployment dimension.
- Weight: to display the weight of the answers. Read our article dedicated to weights.
- Answered modalities: to display only the modalities of a question that have been answered. Learn more about multiple choice elements.
- Terms: to display words or groups of words identified in the semantic analysis. Learn more about semantic analysis.
- Feedback rate: to display the ratio between the number of collected answers and the number of visits on a survey.
- Solicitation feedback rate: to display the ratio between the number of collected answers and the number of invitations to complete a survey. The solicitation feedback rate can be displayed for the deployment dimension.
- Completion rate: to display the ratio between the number of started survey and the number of fully completed surveys. Learn more about the associated dimension and calculation.