If you want to send engaging smart surveys to your Microsoft Dynamics contacts, enrich your contact records in real time with high value customer data or even empower your teams with actionable real time insights right from Microsoft Dynamics, you should connect your Microsoft Dynamics and MyFeelBack accounts together.
Find how by following those few steps:
In order to configure your mapping, you have to make sure your campaign is correctly set up.
In order to design a precise and meaningful mapping, you should start by identifying what you to map (i.e. what information you want to send to Microsoft Dynamics).
In your survey, please identify your Attributes, or create some if you don't have any (you don't have to use Attributes, but most of the time, it allows you to easily exploit the identity of your respondents and then link it to the correct Contact record in Microsoft Dynamics).
As a best practice, we recommend to create "Customer Email" and "Customer Name" Attributes to find corresponding fields between your respondents and your Microsoft Dynamics contacts database.
Note: Also, add Tags in your questions to identify them easily once you will be creating the Mapping between MyFeelBack and Microsoft Dynamics.
2 - Connect Microsoft Dynamics
Then you need to connect Microsoft Dynamics to MyFeelBack. Go to Settings in the side menu and click on Microsoft Dynamics in "App Integrations".
You can now enter server url and your Microsoft Dynamics credentials.
Note: if you are currently connected on your MyFeelBack account, click here.
In your Microsoft Dynamics account, you'll find your credentials. On the homepage go to: Settings > Dynamics Apps or by picking directly form your address bar.
3 - Mapping
Go back to your MyFeelBack account. Once you are connected to Microsoft Dynamics, you can design your Mapping. In the side menu, select "Settings" and then "Mappings" in Campaigns.
Click on the "Add mapping" green button:
then select Microsoft Dynamics.
You can now set your Microsoft Dynamics Mapping:
- Name it to easily remember it ( "Leads Acquisition").
- In Distant CRM object, select the element you will feed inside Microsoft Dynamics. As an example, select "Prospect" to add content in this field .
- The Identification field is really important to link a contact between MyFeelBack and Microsoft Dynamics. As an example, we choose to identify our customer thanks to his "ID".
- The Operation allows you to choose to either create a new entry on Microsoft Dynamics (Creation), update an existing entry by writing over an old one (Update), or even create an entry if the data does not exist yet and update if there is already existing data (Create or Update).
You now have to fill the Mapping fields:
- Internal objects are the information to find in MyFeelBack (in this case, a question associated to a Tag named "Customer Email" and "Customer Name").
- External fields are the fields which will be modified in Microsoft Dynamics (in this case, a field called "Email" and "Last Name" in your Contact sheet in Microsoft Dynamics).
- Transformation is used only in very specific cases. It allows you to modify the format of your data (example: change a phone number from +001943XXXXX to 943XXXXX).
In our example, we want to identify the respondent via the "Customer Email" Attribute as MyFeelBack Internal object, and feed its answer to the question tagged "Abandon" to the "Reason of non purchase" field in Microsoft Dynamics (External field of my Contact sheet in Microsoft Dynamics).
Do not forget to save your modifications.
4 - Actions
Once your mapping is ready, you need to use it in an action inside your corresponding Campaign to make it work. On the "Set actions" tab of your Campaign, define your "when" and "if" conditions and make sure to select "Feed an application" as the "Then" condition.
Select a mapping, "Cart abandonment" in this example.
In our example, our scenario basically says:
"When" a page is submitted and "If" this Page is called "abandon", "Then" Feed my CRM with the "cart abandonment" mapping.
Do not forget to save your modifications.
All you need to do now is deploy your Campaign and verify that everything works well in Microsoft Dynamics.
Well. From now MyFeelBack data will be updated in real time to your Microsoft Dynamics CRM.