In your campaign,
Click on the tab “Scenarios”:
Click on " Add new scenario" and name your scenario.
Then you should configure your scenario. The structure will be forever the same: when, if, then.
- On first page load (when the form is loaded): the scenario is triggered with the arrival of a user on your survey.
- On page validation (when a page is submitted): the scenario is triggered when the user validates a page.
- Manual: in case you want a scenario to be triggered manually. The scenario is triggered with the click of a specific button in the form.
The conditions available are:
- Answer: an answer to a question on your form.
- Page: the user is on the page you have selected.
- Deployment: the user comes from a deployment that you have selected.
- Segments: the user comes from a touch point that you have identified.
- Segments Groups: the user comes from a touch point belonging to a group of touch points that you have identified.
- Attributes: the parameters present in the user's URL.
- Form variable: the variable that you have previously defined.
- Random sorting: a random sorting is carried out according to a frequency that you set.
- Date: a row of dates and/or hours that you define.
- Location: the country or the city in which the user is geo-localized (IP or GPS).
- Referrer: the user's precise URL or domain.
- Platform: the user's device (smartphone, tablet, PC).
- Language: the user’s language(s).
- Indicators: one of your indicators is reached.
- Answer category: depending on the category or the weight of the answer.
You can add one or several conditions (or sub-conditions) and set connections between them.
Connection between the conditions:
- And: all the defined conditions must be valid for the actions defined in the scenario to trigger.
- Or: if one of the conditions that you have defined is valid, the actions defined in the scenario will trigger.
Finally, you can select an action. The actions available are:
- Go to page: the user is directed to an internal page of your survey that you define.
- Set a form variable: you decide to set a variable.
- ecute a scenario: you decide to run a new scenario inside the current scenario.
Don’t forget to save your scenario by a click on “Save scenarios”.