To know more about Indicators, please read our article "How to create an Indicator?"
Please find a non-exhaustive list of different possible use cases to turn an Indicator into a scenario:
- AB testing: Test and identify the format to get the best response rate. For example: as soon as your campaign reaches 500 answers with a Pop-in, your deployment automatically switches on the Button format.
- Improve your population representativity: Trigger your survey based on your "Answering media" indicator when it reaches a threshold of answers. For instance: 100 on mobile / 200 on PC / 150 on tablet.
- Survey linkage / quota: If 200 people submit your survey first page, redirect all future respondents to the second page.
- Instant wins: redirection of x people who got flagged as "winners" to the "winning page" and the others to "losing page".
- Web Callback: limit web callbacks to no more than 15 by day and redirect extra queries to another service.
- Improve your products knowledge: Quickly understand why you get a bad satisfaction score on a specific page or a specific product using an indicator
- Improve your customer knowledge : If traffic on a specific page is unexpectedly high, trigger a survey asking the reason of the visit, to understand and adjust in real time.
- And a lot more use cases...!
In your Campaign, click on "Set actions" (or directly on Scenario on Edit content).
If you already have scenarios, click on "Add new scenario".
If there is no scenario, you can modify the empty existing one. Give it a name and set it up depending on : When / If / Then
- On page submit : Trigger the scenario on a page submit (page submit also validate the answers).
- Manual : Trigger the scenario on a particular moment, manually triggered (like a click on a button in the survey).
In this popin you can select the "Indicators" :
Configure your Indicator based on your needs. As an example, I select the indicator named "NPS" I've created before.
Please read our post about Indicators to know more).
Then, choose the Type of condition:
- Global : Your condition will be true when at least one value of your indicator is verified by the rule below.
- Specific : Your condition will be true when the value of the indicator defined by the rule below is verified.
At last, define your rule(s) (corresponding to the set up of your threshold) Then.
Now, you have to clic on "Add new action". The available actions are:
In this example, we've triggered actions depending on a threshold on the total amount of answers of your campaign, but there are a lot use cases possible that will improve your performance. Please don't hesitate to reach us to talk about your needs!
Don't forget to save your scenarios.